I am an experienced policy analyst, community engagement practitioner and social media specialist. I posses a Master of Public Administration degree and have over 10 years of public policy research, analysis, advocacy, and communications experience.
Currently I am working as a consultant and looking for new opportunities. I volunteer as an associate editor of Spacing Vancouver and the Vice President of the Co-operative Housing Federation of British Columbia.
My past positions have included:
- Director of Engagement at PlaceSpeak, an online public consultation platform;
- Senior Research Analyst at Arizona State University’s Morrison Institute for Public Policy;
- Policy Advisor for the Assembly of First Nations;
- Various policy analysis roles with the governments of British Columbia and Canada.
I am also a social media specialist with experience in content creation, website maintenance and online community management.
Please visit my résumé page to learn more about my professional experience and community involvement.
- Depth of experience in the research, analysis, and advocacy of contemporary public policy issues
- Skilled in community outreach and online engagement.
- Effective in liaising between various audiences and decision makers to provide accurate and actionable information.
- Proficient in online communications, including creating compelling content for websites, blogs and social networks.
- Community Engagement
- Public Policy
- Government Relations
- Social Media