Five articles that caught my attention this week.
- Fun Facts About the Sad State of Parking Policy: The facts behind America’s woeful parking policy.
- Ten rules for writing fiction: Inspired by Elmore Leonard’s 10 Rules of Writing, theUK’s Guardian asked a selection of top fiction writers for the rules they write by. Great advice for writers of all types, even bloggers J
- A Driving Problem, Not a Texting Problem. A unique take at the issue of texting while driving. My own solution? Take transit.
- Why Transit Used to Be Profitable and Isn’t Now: The title says it all.
- Portland, a Global Model of Transit-Oriented Development: A short, but informative video on TOD from Fast Company. While Portland is used as an example, the lessons outlined by can be applied every. Should be required reading for developers looking at projects along Phoenix’s Light Rail system.
This is day 18 in my 28 Day Blogging Challenge. 10 days to go.