I wanted to let my Arizona based readers know of an upcoming event that you may be interested in. I know the organizers and many of the presenters and promise that it will be a great introduction to social media for businesses and entrepreneurs.
Please note that I am an affiliate of SMAZ 3 and if you use this link to register I will earn a small percentage of the ticket sale.
A full access ticket costs $120. There are special deals for students ($25) and non-profits ($85).
Social Media for Business AZ is the largest Social Media event focused on business in Arizona. Want to learn about Social Media and Digital Marketing focused on business? This is the event you should attend!
Thursday, September 9th, 2010 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, MapCap Theater, 730 S Mill Ave, Tempe.
SMAZ is a business-focused event designed to help businesses understand, improve and learn about Social Media. Learn from Industry Experts and Corporations that are well versed in using Social Media to reach and support their clients. Presenters range from Fortune 200 executives to Social Media authors and SEM architects with years of experience willing to share the challenges and rewards of implementing internal and external Social media strategies. Learn policies, processes, tool sets, and monitoring techniques from the experts. Bring your questions and meet the right people.
Interested? You can register HERE.
The Ever Growing list of Speakers & Panelists include:
- Greg Chapman President, Sitewire
- Matt O’Brien President, Mint Social
- Michael Roberts President, SpyFu
- Sheila Kloefkorn Founder & President, KEO Marketing
- Katie Van Domelen Social Media Manager, Off Madison Ave.
- Bart Steiner CEO and Founder, BulbStorm
- Arnie Kuenn President, Vertical Measures
- Laurie G Buczek Enterprise 2.0 Program Manager, Intel Corporation
- Tiffany Winman Social Media Strategist, IBM
- Fred von Graf Managing Partner, Web3Mavens, LLC
- Mike Corak – Vice President of Strategy, Tallwave
- Bret Giles President, AgencySide
- Linda Gorman, Director Public Affairs, AAA Arizona
- Jeff Moriarty Director Social Media, Sitewire
- Evo Terra Digital Marketing Strategist, Sitewire
- Fionn Downhill President, Elixir Interactive
- Dean Wright Vice President Marketing, Crexendo
- Still More Coming Soon!
- Click here for bios!
Interested yet? Please register HERE.
Why join us?
- Focus on Real World experiences!
- Learn from and meet the best in the business!
- The major Digital Agencies will all be there.
- Everything from the 101 session, Small / Medium Business to Enterprise.
- Join our panel of experts in a comfortable environment allowing for direct interaction. Ask questions that are pertinent to your organization.
- Hear and see how other companies are approaching Social Media, the challenges and successes.
- Case Studies will be emphasized, real world information!
- What tools are being using?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you convince your management?
- What questions do you need to ask to be successful?
- How to address corporate policies around Social Media?
- Meet others with similar goals and make new connections.
- Oh and there’s some great food too.
- Exceptional prizes are being given away as well!
For additional information please go to: SocialMediaAZ.org
Use #SMAZ on Twitter: SMAZ conversations on Twitter